Growing a business often reaches a point where you need on demand professional financial advice, financial data, and financial analysis but can't afford a full-time CFO or Controller.
Whether you are a governmental agency, nonprofit organization or a privately-held company, everyone has one thing in common – they all spend money on overhead costs. These costs can be in dozens of categories with each possessing their own unique pricing models and insider methodologies.
Our customized, on call and rental services may be the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success. Let us provide you with the information you need to make the best possible business decision.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management and cash flow reporting.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
- We will develop a comprehensive written financial plan and specific recommendations
- We will provide you with an implementation schedule for these recommendations and assure that every strategy you choose to implement is in place